By accessing this Website, accessible from anchorlabelph.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Anchor Label PH’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Anchor Label PH’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let Anchor Label PH to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Anchor Label PH’s Website are provided “as is”. Anchor Label PH makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Anchor Label PH does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Anchor Label PH or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Anchor Label PH’s Website, even if Anchor Label PH or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Anchor Label PH’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Anchor Label PH will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Anchor Label PH may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Anchor Label PH does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Anchor Label PH has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Anchor Label PH of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to Anchor Label PH’s Website shall be governed by the laws of ph without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Return, Refund, Exchange
1. Products eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges are those received with defects, deformity or damages only packaging is not included. Buyer’s remorse or change of mind is not covered by Anchor Label PH Return or Refund Policy. Please be reminded that there are no existing laws that allow any consumers to return goods they purchased and ask for a refund simply because they have changed their minds.
2. Items that are damaged, deformed or defective due to manufacturers fault can be exchanged within 7 days upon receipt. Outside this timeline, the items could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage, deformity or defect.
3. Opened and used consumables are also non-refundable and non-returnable. While we understand that you realized that you no longer need the product, we will not be able to take these items back due to personal hygiene standards and merchant limitations. Give them another chance, you might learn to love them as much as they love you!
5. In the unfortunate event where the customers have accidentally ordered the wrong item, Anchor Label PH may still replace the correct item provided that the customer will agree to pay for the shipping fee for the replacement. The customer will also be the one to return the item to the Return Center of either LBC or courier and he/she will shoulder the cost for returning an item.
If Anchor Label PH committed the error in sending a wrong item, the customer will not be charged for anything but we require the latter’s cooperation in returning the item to the Return Center of either J&T Express or LBC.
Anchor Label PH does not have its own delivery service couriers will not send any of their employees to pick up your return item for us or for any other stores because that is not part of their scope of support and we cannot command them to do the same because they are not our employees.
6. Shipping fees and other fees charge by payment gateways are not eligible for refunds. If the buyer demands for a refund instead of a replacement for the damaged, deformed or defective item, only the product’s worth will be refunded. Customer can contact us at [email protected]
7. Refunds will be issued after Anchor Label PH receives the returned item. Anchor Label PH can refund through the following channels:
- Al-Amanah Islamic Investment Bank of the Philippines
- Asia United Bank Corporation
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
- Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd.
- Bank of America, N.A
- Bank of China Ltd. – Manila Branch
- Bank of Commerce
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- BDO Unibank, Inc.
- China Banking Corporation
- CIMB Bank Philippines, Inc.
- Citibank, N.A
- CTBC Bank (Philippines) Corporation
- Deutsche Bank AG
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- East West Banking Corporation
- Industrial Bank of Korea Manila Branch
- ING Bank, N.V
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, NA.
- KEB Hana Bank – Manila Branch
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- Maybank Philippines, Inc.
- Mega International Commercial Bank Co, Ltd.
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd. – Manila Branch
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- Philippine Bank of Communications
- Philippine National Bank
- Philippine Trust Company
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
- Robinsons Bank Corporation
- Security Bank Corporation
- Shinhan Bank-Manila Branch
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation – Manila Branch
- The Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation
- Union Bank of the Philippines
- United Coconut Planters Bank
- United Overseas Bank Limited, Manila Branch
THRIFT BANKS (TBS)
- AllBank, Inc.
- China Bank Savings, Inc.
- Equicom Savings Bank, Inc.
- First Consolidated Bank, Inc.
- HSBC Savings Bank, Inc.
- Malayan Bank Savings and Mortgage Bank, Inc.
- Philippine Business Bank, Inc.
- Philippine Savings Bank
- Producers Savings Bank Corporation
- Sterling Bank of Asia, Inc.
- Wealth Development Bank Corporation
- Yuanta Savings Bank Philippines, Inc
- Bank of Florida, Inc.
- BDO Network Bank, Inc.
- Camalig Bank, Inc.
- Cebuana Lhuillier Rural Bank, Inc.
- Country Builders Bank, Inc.*
- Dungganon Bank, Inc.
- East West Rural Bank, Inc.
- Rural Bank of Guinobatan, Inc
*Effective 01 September 2020
ELECTRONIC MONEY ISSUERS
(EMI) – OTHERS
- DCPay Philippines, Inc.
- PayMaya Philippines, Inc.
11. SEAGO ROAM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Seapreneur Consumer Goods Trading’s (hereinafter referred to as “Anchor Label PH”) provisioning of a Roaming Data Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) shall be governed by the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”);
1. This Agreement shall take effect upon credit approval and receipt of payment of all application and other fees, as well as the Subscription Deposit, Acceptance of device thru Cash on delivery or any other means of delivery and shall remain effective until the Service is terminated for any reason whatsoever, without prejudice to the continued subsistence of other subscriptions/accounts of Subscriber that avail of the Service. The Service shall begin on the Service Commencement Date as defined in Section 5 and shall be effective Immediately. Agreement and subject to the continued payment of the Monthly Service Fee, until terminated by either or both of the Parties. Anchor Label PH reserves the right to amend, change or modify the applicable rates.
2. Anchor Label PH shall provide roaming data thru the device Seago Roam powered by Skyroam Inc. credit approval and receipt of payment of all fees and Subscription Deposit for the Service.
3. Anchor Label PH shall provide the Subscriber with the necessary equipment and peripherals for Service issued to the Subscriber. These equipment and peripherals shall at all times remain property of Subscriber.
4. Additional Installation Charges. In certain instances, the Subscriber shall pay for additional charges to cover materials and labor when the issue or defects is outside the Manufacturer defect warranty,
5. Service Commencement Date & Start of Billing. The Service shall be activated upon acceptance by the Subscriber. The Service is deemed accepted after 24 hours of testing, if there is no service issue raised by the Subscriber. The day of activation shall be the Service Commencement Date for each Service. Billing will commence when they use the provided internet data. Electronic Statement of Account will be sent to Subscriber’s active email provided during the application process or such other email address provided to Anchor Label PH by the Subscriber, as well as via SMS. Billing will be send every 27th of the month and need to settle within 7days.
6. Billing and Payment. Anchor Label PH shall bill the Subscriber the Monthly Service Fee and other charges, which must be paid in full by the Subscriber on or before the Due Date indicated in the Statement of Account as sent to Subscriber’s email address. Statement of Account will be sent through email. Should Subscriber fail to receive the Statement of Account for whatever reason, he agrees to call and inform Anchor LabelPH’s Customer Service Hotline +63 9218777748 or access the electronic file or site which may be provided by Anchor Label PH for this purpose from time to time, otherwise, it shall be conclusively presumed that Subscriber has received the Statement of Account in due course. Subscriber acknowledges that Anchor Label PH has advised him that Anchor Label PH may suspend the Service in case of Subscriber’s failure to pay any bill on or before the specified Due Date. Anchor Label PH shall bill the Subscriber every 27th monthly intervals but reserves the right to alter the date of billing or interval billing. Any fraction of 1GB will be billed as 1GB
7. Billing Disputes. If Subscriber in good faith disputes any portion of Anchor Label PH ’s Statement of Account, Subscriber shall submit to Anchor Label PH, within fifteen (15) days from receipt of the Statement of Account, full payment of the undisputed portion of the Statement of Account and written documentation identifying and substantiating the disputed amount. If Subscriber does not report a dispute within the said fifteen (15) day period, Subscriber shall irrevocably waive his dispute rights for that Statement of Account and the billing shall be deemed to be correct and final. Any disputed amount resolved in favor of Subscriber shall be credited to Subscriber’s account in the next Statement of Account. Any disputed amount determined to be payable to Anchor Label PH shall be due within seven (7) days of notification of the resolution of the dispute. If Subscriber withholds the disputed amount thereafter, or within the time required, fails to provide supporting information in writing that sets out a legitimate basis under this Agreement for disputing any charges, Subscriber’s account shall be deemed to be past due and unpaid. In such event, Anchor Label PH shall be entitled to pursue any and all legal remedies provided in this Agreement and by law, including suspension or disconnection of Service.
8. Penalties. Anchor Label PH shall charge late payment penalty equivalent to 6% per month or legal interest which set by authorities whichever is highest for all accounts not paid by the Due Date. In determining the penalty, a fraction of a month shall be considered as one (1) month.
9. Anchor Label PH hereby makes it clear to the Subscriber that the Service provided under this Agreement is purely for the use applied for. Anchor Label PH reserves the right to determine if actual use is consistent with the use applied for. Any use of the Service provided contrary to what was applied for, in any form or manner whatsoever, is strictly prohibited. Anchor Label PH reserves the right without need of demand or notice to automatically disconnect the Service provided, if the Subscriber violates the foregoing, without prejudice to forfeiting all sums received from the Subscriber and claiming additional damages in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
10. Anchor Label PH shall not be responsible for failure or omission of its Service due to any cause beyond its control, not due to its willful and intentional fault or negligence and which cannot be overcome by the exercise of due diligence, including but not limited to labor disturbance, human acts or equipment breakdown, acts of God, or force majeure, whether or not the cause be of the same class or kind as those therein. The Subscriber agrees that in such cases, the operation of this Agreement and delivery and rendering of the Service, so far as necessary, may be suspended or terminated as the case may be, even without notice, without liability for loss and damage, it being understood that the cause of such interruption shall be remedied, if possible, with all necessary dispatch at the earliest practicable time. In the cases mentioned above, Anchor Label PH shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Subscriber, unless such loss or damage is caused by the willful or grossly negligent act or omission of Anchor Label PH’s employees or agents which liability shall not exceed the amount of the Monthly Service Fee of the Subscriber as may be proven in a court of law.
11. The Subscriber holds Anchor Label PH free from any responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from the failure of the Service caused by a malfunction of the Skyroam Inc. or any of its affiliated or partner network or its Peripherals for any reason whatsoever. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Anchor Label PH will not for any reason be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, special or other similar damages, and out-of-pocket expenses, including but not limited to damages resulting from loss of actual or anticipated revenues or profits, or loss of business, data or good will.
12. The Subscriber shall maintain the Subscription Deposit in the amount required during application or as may be changed from time to time by Anchor Label PH in its sole but reasonable discretion. It is understood that such Subscription Deposit or portion thereof remaining, after deducting the sum answerable for the said damages and other monetary obligations, shall then be refunded to the Subscriber within ONE (1) month after the termination of this Agreement by the Subscriber after the lock-in period as defined herein. In case of pre-termination of the Service or this Agreement prior to the lapse of the lock-in period, Section 20 shall apply.
13. Loss or Damage Beyond Repair/Out of warranty. The Subscriber shall be liable should any Device be damaged beyond repair or lost due to the Subscriber’s acts or omissions, and Subscriber shall be charged the replacement value of the same.
18. Suspension/Disconnection of Service
18.1 The Subscriber may apply for a Voluntary Temporary Disconnection (VTD) of Service without fees/penalties. Anchor Label PH should be notified prior to VTD.
18.2 Disconnection. Subscriber agrees that Anchor Label PH may without prior notice disconnect the Service of any Subscriber whose bill remains unpaid after the specified Due Date. Subscriber also agrees that Anchor Label PH may temporarily suspend the Service in any of the following instances:
18.2.1 Violation by Subscriber of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
18.3.2 Misrepresentation or false statement by Subscriber in the application for Service;
18.3.6 Failure to notify Anchor Label PH of change in billing address;
18.3.7 Other analogous cause.
Whenever the disconnection leads to eventual termination, the effects of such termination shall retroact to the date of disconnection for the purpose of computing pre-termination charges. Disconnection shall become permanent upon failure of Subscriber to correct or rectify the ground for discontinuance of Service within thirty (30) days from suspension of Service. Disconnection of Service shall not be construed as a waiver of the outstanding tariff, charges, penalties, and surcharges accruing on overdue bills. Subscriber agrees to hold Anchor Label PH free and harmless from any liability and waives any action against the latter, which may arise as a result of such suspension or disconnection of Service.
19. Reconnection. In the event of suspension or disconnection, Anchor Label PH may at its option restore Service and/or rectify the cause of suspension upon payment of all outstanding obligations by Subscriber, including any and all applicable fees.
20. Termination of Service
20.1 Subscriber may terminate his subscription in writing by giving one (1) week prior notice for cancellation and by fully settling all his outstanding obligations with Anchor Label PH up until the date of effectivity of the termination.
20.2 Anchor Label PH may terminate the Service or this Agreement for non-payment or delay in payment of Subscriber’s accountabilities in accordance with Section 18.2, or for violation by Subscriber of any provision of this Agreement, or for such other causes set forth in this Agreement.
22. Indemnification and Use of Service
22.1 Subscriber shall indemnify and hold harmless Anchor Label PH, its affiliates, partners, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and representatives from and against all claims, causes of actions, judgments, damages, expenses and liabilities arising from or in connection with (a) the use of Service by Subscriber other than as permitted by this Agreement, and (b) the content of material that Subscriber transmits through use of the Service including but not limited to, claims for defamation, invasion of privacy, disparagement and/or alleged violation of trademark of copyright.
22.2 Subscriber acknowledges that the Service is provided on an “as is” basis. Anchor Label PH, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, VENDORS, AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR VALIDITY OF THE DATA OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON ITS SYSTEM, OR RESIDING ON OR PASSING THROUGH ITS INTERCONNECTING NETWORKS, OR THAT Anchor Label PH’S SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. Anchor Label PH EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW.
23. In case of litigation arising out of this Agreement, all suits shall be exclusively filed with the proper court of Taguig City only. Subscriber hereby expressly waives all claims to any other venues. Subscriber shall, in addition to the amount due and collectible, pay all cost of attorney’s fee and an equivalent amount for cost of suit.
24.1 This Agreement, together with all attachments incorporated herein specifically by reference, represents the entire understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and all other agreements, whether written or oral, between the Parties relating to the Service shall be superseded by this Agreement. In entering into this Agreement, neither Party is relying upon any representation of warranties that are not set forth in this Agreement.
24.2 Anchor Label PH reserves the right to transfer or assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement whether in part or in whole to any third party.
24.3 Anchor Label PH reserves the right at its absolute discretion to modify, delete, or add to any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement without need of giving prior notice in writing to Subscriber.
24.4 Separability Clause. The Parties also agree that should any provision in this Agreement be declared void, invalid or ineffective for any reason whatsoever, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected and shall continue to be binding.
24.5 No waiver by Anchor Label PH e of any breach of any term in this Agreement shall operate as a waiver of a breach of any other term or of a subsequent breach of the same term. Anchor Label PH shall not be prejudiced or restricted by any concession, indulgence or forbearance extended to the Subscriber.